Here are 10 I’s about me:
- I am a computer programmer from the 90s. A late 90s kind. And have been coding ever since.
- I prefer working with a small team, with big ambitions. That can also be a small team within a bigger organization.
- I’ve co-founded and/or co-started (depending on how you call it) a few startups, since 1999. The most recent is Caresharing.
- I measure my competence based on my skills and my level of mastery in them.
- I am interested in the field of Software, Technology, Healthcare, and Education. Particularly, the impact of using software in solving problems in these fields.
- I am curious about how every thing works, and if i’m hooked about something, i tend to be obsessive in learning deeper.
- I like to go on an adventure, discover things, endure hard stuffs, and test my known limits.
- I like being outdoors, be it by run, bike, hike, swim, crawl, or camp. One day or multi-day events, are both interesting for me.
- The longest endurance activity i have finished was 12hrs on a run, and i look forward to extending this in the future.
- I live with my wife with our 3 kids, in Cebu, Philippines.
You can also learn more about me from my profiles on these sites:
- Twitter – this is my main distribution channel for any content i’m interested in sharing online.
- LinkedIn – my professional background and resume.
- GitHub – codes that i find interesting and allowed to share to the community.
- Instagram – photos i’ve taken that i find interesting to share.
- Vimeo – videos i’ve produced so far.
- Garmin Connect – i’ve recorded all sporting activities i’ve done using devices, and you can view the data here.
And, this is me!
Relaxing, having breakfast, at the Sunset Bar of Coco Grove resort in Siquijor.