A few things about me:
- I am a computer programmer from the 90s. A late 90s kind. And have been coding ever since.
- I prefer working with a small team, with big ambitions. That can also be a small team within a bigger organization.
- I’ve co-founded a few startups, since 1999. The most recent is Caresharing.
- I measure my competence based on my skills and my mastery in them.
- I am interested in the field of Software, Technology, Healthcare, and Education. Particularly, the impact of using software in solving big problems in these fields.
- I am curious about how every thing works, and if i’m hooked about something, i tend to be obsessive in learning deeper.
- I like to go on an adventure, discover things, endure hard stuffs, and test my known limits.
- I like being outdoors, be it by run, bike, hike, swim, crawl, or camp. One day or multi-day events, are both interesting for me.
- The longest endurance activity i have finished was 12hrs on a run, and i look forward to extending this in the future.
- I live with my wife and our 3 kids, in Cebu, Philippines.
You can also learn more about me from my profiles on these sites:
- Twitter – this is my main distribution channel for any content i’m interested in sharing online.
- LinkedIn – my professional background and resume.
- GitHub – codes that i find interesting and allowed to share to the community.
- Instagram – photos i’ve taken that i find interesting to share.
- Garmin Connect – i’ve recorded all sporting activities i’ve done using devices, and you can view the data here.
- Vimeo – videos i’ve produced so far.
And, this is me!
Relaxing, having breakfast, at the Sunset Bar of Coco Grove resort in Siquijor.