My name is Mark John Buenconsejo, and here are 10 things about me:
- I am a computer programmer, and have been coding since the 90s.
- I am a skills and mastery guy.
- I am interested in using software to solve big problems in the field of Technology, Healthcare, and Education.
- I am curious about how every thing works, and obsess in understanding them, and learning deeper.
- I prefer working in a small team, with big ambitions.
- I've co-founded a few startups, since 1999. The most recent is Caresharing.
- I like to go on an adventure, discover things, endure hard stuffs, and test my limits.
- I like being outdoors, be it by run, hike, bike, swim, or camp. One day or multi-day events are interesting for me.
- The longest endurance activity i have finished was 12hrs on a run, and i look forward to extending this in the future.
- I live with my wife and our 3 kids, in Cebu, Philippines.
- Twitter - this is my main distribution channel for content i share online.
- Instagram - photos i've taken that i find interesting to share.
- GitHub - codes i wrote and allowed to share online.
- LinkedIn - my professional background and resume.
- Strava - sports data from my adventures.
- Vimeo - videos i've produced so far.
Work with me
I just started a consulting business, helping software teams build better software. Visit my consulting website, Next Level, for more information.