My name is Mark John Buenconsejo, and here are 10 things about me:
- I am a computer programmer, and have been coding since the 90s.
- I am a skills and mastery guy.
- I am interested in using software to solve big problems in the field of Technology, Healthcare, and Education.
- I am curious about how every thing works, and obsess in understanding them, and learning deeper.
- I prefer working in a small team, with big ambitions.
- I've co-founded a few businesses, since 1999. The most recent is Next Level.
- I like to go on an adventure, discover things, endure hard stuffs, and test my limits.
- I like being outdoors, be it by run, hike, bike, swim, or camp. One day or multi-day events are interesting for me.
- The longest endurance activity i have finished was 12hrs on a run, and i look forward to extending this in the future.
- I live with my wife and our 3 kids, in Cebu, Philippines.
- Twitter - this is my main distribution channel for content i share online.
- Instagram - photos i've taken that i find interesting to share.
- GitHub - codes i wrote and allowed to share online.
- LinkedIn - my professional background and resume.
- Strava - sports data from my adventures.
- Vimeo - videos i've produced so far.
Work with me
I like to help software teams build high quality and better software. Visit my own coaching and consulting website, Next Level, for more information.
If you are looking to outsource design and development to me, or looking to have someone help you develop a technology roadmap, i am available as a Principal Consultant at Symph.